1. Jaya Avendel
    March 21, 2020

As someone who has not even started a newsletter yet, this is quite a feat! I can tell you put a lot of thought into the content and idea by the name: Groovin’ is a clever title for a music magazine!
    I wish you the best of luck. 🙂

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much! I’m excited to share each issue and see where it goes 🙂 x

2. Jaya Avendel
    March 21, 2020

A quick note; your subscription links take me to a website called eepurl, a domain which appears to be for sale. It might be a broken link or not, but I thought I would let you know.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for letting me know! It was a mistake on my end but should be all fixed now x

March 21, 2020

This is actually such a great idea considering what is going on in the world right now! I’ll have to subscribe gal x

Kayleigh Zara 🌟 http://www.kayleighzaraa.com

March 29, 2020

Ah thank you! I’m glad that you like the concept 🙂 x

4. Amie
    March 22, 2020

Oooh this is amazing and such a wonderful idea, I’m currently working from home so I need all the ideas for music while I work!

Love, Amie ❤

The Curvaceous Vegan

March 23, 2020

Ahh I’m so glad that you like the concept! I’m looking forward to sharing some great tunes 🙂 x

5. Bexa
    March 22, 2020

This sounds like such an exciting project! It’s such a great way to introduce the latest music and help others discover new favourite artists. I’ve just signed up and looking forward to read future additions! Wishing you all the best with the magazine <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed this months issue 🙂 x

6. Lisa Marie Alioto
    March 22, 2020

What a cool expansion – very creative!

March 29, 2020

Thank you! x

7. Sarah
    March 22, 2020

Wow how exciting!! It’s definitey great to see the music people are loving and enjoy 🙂
    Sarah

March 22, 2020

This is great! It’s good to have a project that you can throw your creativity into and it can’t come at a better time when we’re all looking for distractions. It sounds like it’s going to cover so many interesting topics too, I’m sure it will be a great read x

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much! I’m looking forward to putting together and sharing each issue – should be a lot of fun! X

March 22, 2020

What a great idea for a magazine Faye! I love music anyway so I’ll be subscribing to this! x

March 23, 2020

Ahh, excited to add my name to your mailing list!!! Can’t wait to open my inbox & read the first issue 😉

March 25, 2020

I’m so glad you like the sound of the magazine! I hope you enjoyed the first issue 🙂 x

11. Lozza
    March 25, 2020

Oh that’s amazing!

How exciting! Good luck with everything 😊

Love Lozza xo

March 28, 2020

Ah thank you! Glad you like it 🙂 x

12. Lauren
    March 27, 2020

Such a great post. It’s great you have something to channel your creativity into! Thank you for sharing! I hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy

March 28, 2020

Thank you so much! I’m trying to keep my creativity up and thought this would be a great start 🙂 I hope the same to you and your family! x

13. Ellie Phillips
    March 29, 2020

An emagazine sounds like such a fun idea!

March 29, 2020

I’m looking forward to putting together each issue! x