My Running Playlist

I know I said I wasn’t going to post monthly playlists anymore but I’ve been missing them too much! My original plan was to make seasonal playlists instead but I can’t wait that long. I just HAD to post a new playlist between my May: Monday Mix and my soon-to-be realised Summer Playlist. Making playlists is one of my favourite things to do and the fact that I can share them with you all through my blog is amazing. Recently I’ve been really getting into running as you might know from my Workout With Me post.

When it comes to working out, the music that I’m listening to makes or breaks my workout. If I’m listening to a playlist of great songs I’ll want to work hard in my workouts and I can’t be the only one who feels like this. I’ve put together a playlist of the music that I listen to when I workout to get me hyped and ready to go for it!

My Running Playlist

If you’re someone who’s thinking of getting back into working out or maybe even just starting, get yourself a great playlist first. (I recommend my playlist obviously haha). Having a great playlist makes all the difference in your workouts. For me, the main part of a workout is to make it fun. If you’re not having fun then why even bother at all?

As always, thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you thought of the music in this playlist. What are some of your go-to workout songs? Comment them below! I’m always looking to expand my playlists so send me some songs to add. I hope you’re all having a wonderful start to the week and that maybe I’ve inspired you to start it off even better with a workout, or at least a great playlist to listen to!

June 18, 2018

I love knowing what people listen to when they workout. This is such a varied playlist! I’m really strange and like to run in silence. That’s weird right?

June 19, 2018

I could never run in silence! I think i’d just spend the whole time counting down the minutes until I could stop running if I wasn’t distracted by music haha. xx

2. Creative Nails
    June 18, 2018

I used to love running, I really want to get back into it. I can imagine having a great playlist really helps with getting you in to it! You’ve got a good playlist there, love quite a few songs on it! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Amy,

June 19, 2018

It definitely helps to get me motivated to work out – I’d be so lazy without a good playlist haha! Thanks for the comment and I’m glad you liked a few of the songs on it! xx

3. Anna
    June 18, 2018

Love this! Every time I hear a new song that I want to add to my playlist I actually get excited to workout.

June 19, 2018

Hahaha I’m exactly the same! Music always gets me motivated to get things done 🙂 Thanks for the comment xx

4. Hels
    June 18, 2018

This is a great selection of songs! I usually run to podcasts because they distract me from the length of running time but music is definitely more motivating! Such a good playlist, thank you for sharing it
    Hels xx

5. Natonya
    June 18, 2018

I agree whenever music is on, I always feel extra motivated and inspired to work harder, whether it’s exercising it writing a blog post. I too enjoy the tunes of Kehlani, Charli XCX, Drake, DNCE and 1D. Nice! Thanks for sharing 🤗

Natonya | http://www.justnatonya.wordpress.com

June 19, 2018

Listening to good music just makes me power through a workout when I’m getting a bit lazy haha! Glad you liked the sound of the songs of the playlist 🙂 Thanks for the comment xx

6. Bexa
    June 18, 2018

This looks like a great playlist! Music can definitely make workouts so much more enjoyable and motivating! 😍 I like to listen to Spotify playlists at the gym, my current faves are Pop Punk and Liquicity Drum & Bass 💖xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

June 19, 2018

I love a good Pop Punk playlist so I’ll have to see what’s on the Spotify playlist! Thanks for the comment 🙂 xx